The Voice Committee membership represents each of the major units of the Administration and Finance division – Business Affairs, Auxiliary Services, ICT and Facilities & Services – with four representatives from each unit. The Committee consist of sixteen seats with voting privileges to include three non-managerial staff and one manager from each of the major units.
We hold elections in November for positions. All regular employees of A&F, except director and above, can run for a Voice Committee position. Members serve a two year term and are expected to commit one hour per week. In the event that committee duties require a longer time commitment, the committee member’s supervisor must approve the additional time allowed for committee duties to the Voice. Please, consider running in November if you have the time and desire!
|Facilities and Services|
|Information & Communications Technologies|
- Auxiliary Services – Candace Aragon, Ben Boone, Phillip Robles, T.Daniel Sears
- Business Affairs – Leonard Banegas, Lorraine Cisneros, Jose (Ray) DeRubin, Crystal Luchini, Janet Treon
- Facilities and Services – Esther Amezquita, Phillip Cordero, Roe Day, Olga Holguin (Co-Chair),
- ICT – Selena Chavez, Michelle Corella, Bruce Ernst (Co-Chair), Michelle Stark
- Auxiliary Services – Candace Aragon, Ben Boone, Jennifer Montes, Debbie Paz
- Business Affairs – Leonard Banegas, Lorraine Cisneros, Kathy Linville, Samantha Lish
- Facilities and Services – Esther Amezquita, Phillip Cordero, Omar Moreno, Olga Holguin
- ICT – Michelle Corella, Bruce Ernst (Chair), Araceli Hernandez, Michelle Stark